Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Somehow, i miss the old me. The usual bubbly girl i think i had always been portraying. Everything seem to have changed a lot. And I know that I have been harping on it for a very long time that things keep changing.

But well, we all move on with life. Nobody stay in the past. I wish I am someone that wouldn't care much for my past too. I am not used to it. I am so not used to it. ):

Recently, I started to miss a lot of my friends. I miss all my darlings like Wip, Cheryl, Elizabeth and Yeechin. I miss seeing them as often as I did in the past. I take them for granted. The feeling of meeting cheryl is so easy as she wasn't living far away from me. Just a 5min walk from my house to hers to study,meet, eat and many more. It's all just so easy. But that was all the past. Now, she is dunno how many KM away from me and we even have a 7 hour difference in time. Can't get to see her as much as I always want. Can't talk to her and vomit all my woes as often as I want to. Can't get to call her and ask her to go shopping with me during weekends. So many things that I cannot do. It just make me feel so sad and emo-ish. Although I am proud to say that I have two lovely darlings studying in UK, the feeling of not able to see them as often as I could just not right. They are all my best Secondary School mates, I know that without them, I wouldn't be as happy as I would. :) Luckily, I still have bird in SG accompanying me and suffering in the darn JC life. hahah. :)

I miss Wip! Its so hard to even get to see her when both of us are so busy and she is even busier with her As. I miss listening to her and we talk about almost everything. haha, I miss eating with her, and most importantly, SINGING with her. I really miss singing with her. She is my lovely darling and the person that really enlightened me with life and everything. Though things may have changed, but i hope the feeling doesn't.

Guess I have to blame it on my PMS to began this random post. Well, I shall end it off and start studying for goodness sake. :(

No comments: