Saturday, February 12, 2011

PMS

PMS,

I think that as time goes by, my mood swings is becoming more frequent. Now I'm in the bad mood. Anything that is happening are just making me feeling more and more sian. Is like almost everything is pissing me off. I have no idea why, but I shall just blame it all on this stupid PMS syndrome.

I am so not feeling very good that when I'm walking alone back home after the alumni dinner, I almost break down. But, of course I didn't. I even feel like going to my JC and take a withdrawal form and withdraw from my school. I think I'm just wasting my life off like this. Living 17 and abt a month, I totally feel like I have done nothing special in my life. All I have been studying and working so hard was just for a easy life next time.

WHAT HAVE I SERIOUSLY ACHIEVED?

I keep asking myself today. Seriously, I feel like venting everything here. But this is public. The problems I am facing now, are just not anything that anybody can feel i guessed. Since every people has their each and own's worries and problems.

I'm guess i'm just too overwhelmed by the number of things i have to do suddenly. Or just too overwhelmed by the problems arising. It is just not so simple. I feel so lethargic now. Its draining all my energy away...

OH MY TIAN. I FEEL LIKE FAINTING WHILE THINKING.

is either PMS or JC just drove me crazy. IM DONE. :)

No comments: