
In less than 2 hours, it will be the first day of 2011. Everyone is so excited for the new year to come. But I'm sitting here in front of my com, staring at the computer screen. I did have the feeling to countdown when I was in Nina's house just now. But well, It went off a while later. hahaha
I still didn't get to see 'nameless'. ): Its okay, I shall pray to see him in expo. :D OMG, that will makes me look forward to work everyday. hee! Argh, talking about January, the jan 2011 is so busy for me. I mean its busy cause I have too many events clashing together. :( And I want to attend them!
Okay, that is out of point. :) WOW, I wrote a song! yeah, and Nina's dad composed it already. That is super fast. Can't wait to hear them though. :) HEE. Proud of myself. But hey, my lyrics do sound damn emo. Take Note: I Did Not Experience any of the above yet. I'm still a pure innocent girl. I mean, I haven't had a bf yet. :) So yeah, I have no idea how those came upon me. Guess I'm just so emo deep in my heart. :D
The year of 2010 has gone too fast. Too fast that I haven't even have time to reflect what I've did and its a new year tomorrow. ): And I'm getting more and more afraid as time goes by. I'm still worried for my O'levels results. I have to calm myself down. Its just a piece of paper, and this paper will be printed with all distinctions. (hahas, I'm just kidding! ) :D C'mon, we all should be more optimistic mah! :D So I shall think more positively! :)
This year, 2010. I've experienced how it is to work. And I felt that I have learnt a lot during my one and a half month experience of work. :) And I'm happy with myself. I learnt how to socialize with some people and how to talk to customers. Some good customers taught me how too. :) And great to know uncle Yani. :D Hope that after my studies, like A'levels, he will still wants me back! hahahah! :P I'll call him and pester him if he doesn't. LOL.
I'll be back again soon,
hope it will be with more good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment