Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Due to one particular 'uncle' named Yani, I was kinda busy in the past few weeks, thus, the lack of updates in my blog. :) I'm so sorry about that. :P

Ohh~, I preferred a lot to called him uncle Yani only in private. Cause I don't have the guts to say it right in his face. hahahah! :) So when face to face/on phone, I would call him Mr Yani. :D

I'm being totally random here. But whatever. :D Thank god, he wont see this post, or i'll be so dead.

I'm still not over 'nameless', but somehow I think I did, ever since I didn't get to see him when i went there on tuesday, which was yesterday. :) Come to realize, I seem to enjoy a lot from my work. hehez, I have no idea why. I just love my job though its tiring as I have to literally just stand for hours. And its not 1 or 2 hours, neither its 4 to 5 hours. but its 8 to 11hours! It will be tiring at first, but now I'm immune to it. So my legs are stronger! :DD It supposed to be anyway! :)

And now, I don't know what to continue on already, so I shall end it here first.

Be back soon.
I Promise. :)

No comments: