Saturday, February 6, 2010

Its February..

Its so freaking fast to see how time flies. It will soon be mid year exams, and then prelims and the BIG BIG BIG Os is there awaiting us. And be no time we will be in JC/Poly. Time just flies without us knowing it.

Wonder why we often seem to have not enough time? Who has stolen the time from us? I guess is ourselves. We often just let the time fly by without even noticing. Somehow i guess, typing this entry is making my time to study lesser. But well, we all need a break from anything. :)

I never know, i would cry in front of her. and him. and why is it him? and not the other him? no, it shudnt be anybody! Friday is the first and shall be the LAST ever that i will cry in front of her.. I should have just walked off even when she is calling and stopping me from going. I think that is a better way than me breaking down. :(

im talking nonsense. dun mind me. if u do, u can press the X on top of the browser.
I dunno what feeling i shud be bringing for wednesday and thursday. Lets see even if im in the list. :) Shall wait. :/

QUESTION: Am I fierce?
i remember when im in primary school, alot people say im very fierce. But why nobody says im fierce in secondary school? time to put on some thinking caps...

And its soon CNY. i can't wait to wear all the clothes that i bought. muahahahahha! :D im so gonna in love with wearing dresses esp tubes. HAHAH. :P okay. this is damn random. :)

No comments: