Monday, January 25, 2010

THANK YOU!
to you all that wished me happy birthday!

SMSes ( in order from my phone. )
Wenqiu aka Wayne aka xiaoqiu. :)
Tarilyn ( 00.00am just nice! :D )
Rizqi
Manping
Andy
Romeo Wiphaporn pepsi! (16times in a row. :D )
Vanessa
Agnes
Nina
Rina
Vivian (mummyyy! :D )
Peiying
Michelle
Bernice
Facebook Wall
Rizqi
Tarilyn
Amanda Tan
YingYang
Wiphaporn
Samantha
Hongjie Zhuo (i dunno who is he)
Hwee Chi
Puey Ei
Lanyuan
Sally
May
Fadhilah
Dominic Liew (that sec2 guy uh?)
Yanhong
Shumin
Kaiwen
xiuling
Asyari
Gauri
Narein
Ng Jia Hui
Iris Lim
Kevin Tay
Monikca
Fyozan Fong ( i dunno who is he too)

Belated wishes (but is still greatly appreciated. :D )
Ashwin
BingCheng
Fathin
Nazhiifah
Yuwen
sorry if i missed out names.. I can't rmb who wished me in school.
Thank you everyone on the list! :D you made my sweet 16 really sweetttttt. hahahah! :D especially my Romeo and Rizqi. :) the surprise cake is really a surprise! i really got a shock to see romeo popping out. hahah! :D THANKS! :D
And thank you all for the presents. I really love them all :D Thank you! I appreciate and love every single thing you all gave me. :)Thank youuuuu! :D

Agnes. B pouch by Jyn Lem & ZhiTing :)

Two cups and Show Luo's album!! by romeo! :D

Webcam and card from Rizqi :D

Kube Mp3 player from Vanessa, Manping, Andy and Tarilyn!
Card from Vanessaaaaa! :D

Cup and card from Nina mei ! :D

Scrump Head pillow from Cheryl and Yeechin! :D

Thank youuuuuu! :D the Scrump is cuteeeeee cause is from cheryl and yeechin babe! :D I love everything! thanks everyone for all these. I love you all ! but most importantly, on my birthday, went out with mum and i spent $54 on clothes. O.o *heart pain* but well, ITS MY DAY. hahaha! :P and its my moneyyyy. T.T

the sweet 16 day is extremely sweet for me. I love you all. :D not forgetting the manhatten treat with yy,rizqi, wip and wayne tgt the day before my bday. :D

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

No comments: