YO
I came to blog cause i'm seriously fed up with myself now. I am supposed to be studying/revising my emaths for my mock exam tml. but well, im super pissed off now until i can't concentrate well.
I have no freaking idea, why am i so weak? I wish i won't give up easily. I can't take stress, i guess? cause with just the starting of sec4, im dying under the pressure of every teachers that came in to our class. I'm going crazy before i turned 16. -.-
No! I have to overcome this stress level. Cause i bet, JC life is worse. So if I can't take it now, how am i going to survive when im in JC (provided i can make it into one first)?
I feel tired. How i wish that we all have 48hours a day. but wait, if we have 48hours, doesn't that mean that we will go to school even longer? oh man. i don't want anymore. ):
I am pissed/fed up with myself is because, I can't even concentrate in revising my emaths and finishing my physics homework. I know heat capacity and Specific heat capacity. But why is it that I can't seem to do it. Only reason: I am NOT focused. ):
AHH. I don't like Emaths. I can't score in Emaths when i can score better in Amaths. LOL. Its making me to hate myself from hating Emaths. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
How is your life in school for these two weeks?
one word: sucks
How do feel happy when the SECOND day of school, there are so many tests coming up. Second week of school, mock exam waiting for u.
WHAT IS THIS?
Ans: Sec 4 life in my school. -.-
Everything the teachers come in is to rush syllabus, give us tests even before they finishes the topic. (what the world?). Keep talking about O'levels. And expectations. We have to put in 110% in everything. Organiser, blahblahblahblah shit. Teachers changed. I so missed my last year sec3 sciences teachers. but they are all changed except the subj i drop. LOL.
Thank buddha that i dropped my Biology. Or i will be crying by now. (: So after writing these much, i feel much better. although it still sucks, well, i still have to at least study. But frankly, my eyes are half-closed alrd. byee.
11 more days...
No comments:
Post a Comment