Friday, February 12, 2010

Mixed Emotions.

I don't know why am I feeling so strange recently. I thought I am strong. And i had to be. After all, I hate being weak. say i'm a wierdo or what, i don't care.

There's something wrong with teachers. Why is there homework, a pile of homework lying on my table when its only a 5 day holiday that is meant for Chinese New Year? Its CNY!! We all are busy visiting relatives and stuffs, WHO HAS THE TIME TO DO ALL THESE HMK? And tests right after CNY hols. LOLs. But well, I can't blame anyone, cause this is sec4 life. :( Still have to accept.

Regardless of all the homework, I'm still excited about CNY! i just can't wait to wear all my NEW CLOTHES! :D:D:D tubes, dresses.. muahahahahahah! im extremely happy! And its gonna be valentines' day soon.. hahahs, what will i be doing? I will be busy taking ang paos from my relatives. :P who cares abt valentines when i dun even have one. hees, and im finally not caring whether i have one alrd not. everything will comes when the time is ripe. :) so, lets focus on friendship and family AND O'level. tsk, sian.

so Let me LOOK FORWARD for my CNY! :D i must take photos. rest assured, i wont post pictures here, cause, i am not pretty. hence, I shall not post it here. :) maybe one photo or two. :) it depends. LOL. im talking crap already. BYEE.

No comments: