Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its been so long since i blogged here. ;) The Great Os finally left. The feeling was wierd. It was suppose to be happy and relieved that Os has ended, and I'm suppose to feel relaxed. However, it is not the case. Couldn't even have much time to rest at all. Working and shopping and singing. But well, singing is good, just that i have lots to catch up. Must have extra practices with the seniors only. :D Shopping for Prom Dress, haha. It is NICE to shop around with wiphaporn! Since i missed her so much and we finally can go out together, trying out dresses and everything. I'm going out later with her again. :)

working is fun! okay, maybe not much of that fun. hahah! Its a little tiring to stand for 9 hours. Looking at boxes of shoes. Luckily there are entertainment. I also made some friends there! :D It's great to have aunties around to help you especially when i'm new. :D

No comments: