Sunday, September 19, 2010

Korean fever.

HEY. I'M currently mad about one korean drama. That must be a shocking news as people that knows me, know that i am an anti-korean dramas. hahahah! :P

YES. This drama makes me change my mind abit. :) And therefore it helped me to increase the number of korean dramas that i've watched to TWO! TADAAA.. lol. It also increased my korean songs to around 10. :D hahah!

FYI, I didn't watch this drama because of the people that is acting in it. :) But I like/LOVE the plot of the drama. Its hilarious. And of cos that guy is so sweet to the girl in the drama. I don't believe a guy would actually do all those for their gfs. Maybe there is but i bet it will be very little. hahaha.

So this drama made me feel a little guilty as I've been watching this drama and stopped my revision in the past few days. AND, I'm proud to say, I've finished the drama. Hence, My revision starts again. I shall not make myself obsessed with any dramas before my O'levels end. :X

Ohh no, O'level is coming like 34 days? ahhh, I am still procastinating. My prelims results is like a total shit. I screwed myself up with both languages. I totally screwed up myself. ><><>

No comments: