Useful research that shows chocolates are beneficial for health. They contain more than 75% of Cocoa which helps keep us mentally alert.
seeeeeeeee! There's good thing about chocolates! HOORAY for DARK CHOCOLATES! now i can officially eat chocolates without worrying. however, i won't overeat lah. I still need to keep my throat well. :D heees
Sorry for the lack of updates. But was basically fully packed for the past few days. everyday mock exams after school. But thank god, the homework rate decreases. :) 16days more to prelims and around 89 days to Os. I does not know whether I have prepared myself well not. Despite constant doing of papers, i still have doubts of myself. My old self - no self-confidence is coming back to haunt me again. :/
I'll go and prepare for My Os again. I'll come back soon. (really soon..) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment