Sunday, July 11, 2010




OMGGG! this shirt is hell nice! AHHH. I would have bought it if the price is divided by 10. :D CAN U BELIEVE THIS SHIRT COST $115 bucks. -.- So freaking exp. But nice. Hais, nvm. I doubt i'll buy it. its far too exp for me. :) It shall just be my dream. heeeee! :D


I went to watch Despicable Me in 3D with jialin and eliz. Its damn nice and funny. Nice movie to watch. :D We had total fun yst. :D hahah! totally enjoyed even though i didnt went to see Show Lo in scape. Thank god i didnt. Cause the crowd was like this..


super scaryyy. hahah! Luckily im with my friends. (: heees. I love spending time with friends. :D its niceeee! Anyway, today went Jurong Point with granny. We were like two lost birds inside. hahah! but anyway we spent a great afternoon outside afterall. My granny bought a freaking nice white watch for me! :D totally love it! :) hahah! and thats about it. I updated alrd. I gotta go and catch up on my studies. BYE. Another week of study marathon comes again! :D

No comments: