Saturday, August 8, 2009

stressful?

P.S : this post is just about what i am thinking. Don't like, scram off my blog.


"don't be too stress up. relax kay."

hahah,yeap. i heard them alot of times alrd. Maybe I'm really too stress-up over some matters. But i guess i will be able to get over it? :)

according to dictionary.com ,
stress is defined as :

1. importance or significance attached to a thing; emphasis: to lay stress upon good manners.
2. Phonetics. emphasis in the form of prominent relative loudness of a syllable or a word as a result of special effort in utterance.
3. Prosody. accent or emphasis on syllables in a metrical pattern; beat.
4. emphasis in melody, rhythm, etc.; beat.
5. the physical pressure, pull, or other force exerted on one thing by another; strain.
6. Mechanics.
a. the action on a body of any system of balanced forces whereby strain or deformation results.
b. the amount of stress, usually measured in pounds per square inch or in pascals.
c. a load, force, or system of forces producing a strain.
d. the internal resistance or reaction of an elastic body to the external forces applied to it.
e. the ratio of force to area.
7. Physiology. a specific response by the body to a stimulus, as fear or pain, that disturbs or interferes with the normal physiological equilibrium of an organism.
8. physical, mental, or emotional strain or tension: Worry over his job and his wife's health put him under a great stress.
9. a situation, occurrence, or factor causing this: The stress of being trapped in the elevator gave him a pounding headache.
10. Archaic. strong or straining exertion.



I guess i belong to the number 8. physical, mental, or emotional strain or tension. Physical, no I'm not physical strain! Í admit I'm of mental or emotional strain. Maybe what happen during those past weeks have make me learnt alot. But i don't know how to change to be better. I still don't think i am in the wrong. opps, maybe I am stubborn. I think that what I have tried to do and contribute to them is correct. I just don't understand why some of them still gave me bullshit crap all the time. Do they think that attituding me and I will be scared? (WOW, im truly scared right now. *shivering* =,= )

From the past practices, I am still trying my best to controlling myself to become an erupting volcano. I do not want to scold any of you all. Cos' I myself hate ppl to keep scolding me. So I am trying not to scold any of you all. But some of you are really making me getting more and more pissed off. Giving me attitudes and whatsoever. Some worst off. I don't know what I am suppose to do to just get all of your attention for just a while. Just let me have some say. But no, your are always talking among yourselves not listening.


And yes, Sorry to BingCheng. I guess someone told me is right. I'm sorry to
interrupt you. Next time when you speak, I'll listen and shut up until you
finished talking. I will give my comments only after you end. So I'm sorry that
i give my comments before you even finished saying the previous times
.


I will try to change. IM CHANGING. I'm trying my ULTRA BEST to adapt to ALL OF YOU. I'm really trying. But to me, I will change when I'm in the wrong. But I believe whatever I am trying to do now, is what I think is good. So yeap, i will do it. :)

At least I know I have some wonderful girlfriends and darling to give me support.
But I hope, I will soon be able to stand on my own. :) Not going to be easily defeated. And by then, all of your will see a new NICOLE. A brand new me. :)

No comments: