Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Things!
i think that i shud blog abt some happy things! instead of sadd. hehes. i shud go back to my cheerful side..i aso dunno why the last post i went that emo? okay,mood swings i suppose. =D now i am fine currently.
1) I am finishing my hmk soon! :D
2) I am getting scholarship money on 3jan! :P
3) I am gonna buy new clothes/dresses on friday! :DD
4) my birthday is coming! :P
5) I dunno liao.. :x
anyway nvm, dun care. hahas, i am still happy today! hahas! hmm,but then i still cant forget the songs from the wycf. hahas,jus like to keep singing. lols!
" What's your song to be~ Child of Destiny"
" Your Future lies within so find your starlit dream "
" What's your story end encircling every friend "
" Will you be a Hero for all time "
" Let Your song tarry on "
okay, getting wierd liao. hmm, anyway i dun care luh! (: i will forget them hopefully soon, and learnt the bei beh. hahas, jus like to sae that ms ong bei beh cant gallop liao, cos become lame le. it is a lame horse! (: okay, i am so bad. better cant let ms ong noe, or i will tio strangle by her. hehes! (: anyway ms ong concert was nice! hahas!

No comments: