Monday, August 9, 2010

Lazy worm has just grown bigger in my body..

Ahh, im getting less and less hardworking and less and less caring about how i would fare in exams. I am getting sick in hearing people talking about being competitive. Its irritating. Stop grumbling that to me. I don't even bother to care. Does being the top really matters so much? hais, i have no idea, but i don't want to know too. I used to be hardworking, if im not wrong. but wait a minute, i didnt even study for my PSLE. :X but i do remember that I studied a lot (okay, maybe not really a lot. :P) for my streaming. hahhaa, but now, im procastinating every second.

I want to be hardworking. I can see that all my friends are very very hardworking, studying their lives out for O(reos) { credit: wwip! :D } but me here, still slacking. I did TRY to be hardworking. At least i completed four chemistry paper 1s from 10am to 1pm, with brunch break in between. :) and then my daddy just turned on the Teevee and I was being attracted to it. Hence, i have been watching the teevee since 2pm till now. :X omg.. I guess I'll stay late tonight to do some revisions. prelims is just this friday. freak me. :S

No comments: