Friday, November 6, 2009

333th post

HEYYY. that is a nice number! 333th post. hahah! :D

have been extremely tired these few days. truly tired. i have no idea how i could actually still smile and laugh when im total dead beat. serious, i feel so sick today and yet i can still smile and act as if nothing happen to me. wad the world is going on with me? fine, forget it. ><

Whatever,I'm totally not in a good mood today. nothing seem to be going well for me. And i don't think it will be going well for anything either. I doesnt want to start talking abt sopranoes over here. it will be endless. Im super irritated. I tried, and tried. I tried my best..maybe ur think i didnt. Piano, they just look black and white to me. and im trying my best to play the notes when my asl is not with me. I don't mind working that extra effort. cause its for the benefit of sopranoes. but hais, i don't want to say anymore.

This holidays, doesnt seem like a holiday to me. Until now, seriously, i don't feel the holiday spirits. This year is a total wierd year for me. I experienced lots of things. Be it good or bad, i like those experience. At least i was ONCE in 3science class. HEES. :D and im not sad cause i drop biology uh. :D

after choir, went home with cheryl. we chat thru alot of things. we both feel so good talking to each other. Somehow its funny, cause we never been in same class. we are just same CCA. and yet, our 默契 is so good. hahah! And we are still able to be such close friends. Its pretty nice to have her as my friend. :D


so i shall smile and be a happy little girl ! :)

No comments: